联系我们 / CONTACT US
Kangqiao town, pudong
new area, Shanghai
Product namemobile air compressor
Mobile air compressors are widely used in mining, water conservancy, transportation, shipbuilding, urban construction, energy, military and other industries.
There are two types of mobile air compressors:
1. Diesel mobile air compressor: Driven by diesel engine to drive the operation of air compressor
2. Electric mobile air compressor: driven by an external power supply to drive the action of the air compressor
1. High reliability: The compressor has few parts and no wearing parts, so it operates reliably and has a long service life. The overhaul interval can reach 40,000 to 80,000 hours;
2. Convenient operation and maintenance: high degree of automation, operators do not need to undergo long-term professional training, and can realize unattended operation;
3. Good dynamic balance: there is no unbalanced inertial force, it can run smoothly at high speed, and can realize no foundation operation, especially suitable for use as a mobile compressor, with small size, light weight and small footprint;
4. Strong adaptability: It has the characteristics of forced gas delivery, the volume flow is almost not affected by the exhaust pressure, and it can maintain high efficiency in a wide speed range.
Safety operating rules for portable air compressors
1. Only those who have passed the test and hold the equipment operation certificate are allowed to operate. Operators must strictly abide by relevant safety, shift and other systems.
2. In order to prolong the service life of the machine, the mobile air compressor should be parked in a place with good ventilation, dryness, clean air and less dust.
3. Before starting the new machine, the lubricating oil must be added to the middle of the upper and lower limit oil level lines; after the initial use of 100 hours, replace the new oil; when the oil color turns black or has oil stains (about every 500 hours of use), it must be replaced Oil. When the working pressure of the air compressor is not more than 8 kg, choose 68#
Compressor oil; when the working pressure is not more than 12.5 kg, choose 100# compressor oil.
4. Check the electrical, safety, and transmission devices before work. The accessories are required to be complete and in good condition, and the oil and water in the gas storage tank and the oil-water separator are eliminated.
5. After the inspection is completed, fully open the exhaust valve, and then press the start button or power switch to start the machine in a no-load state.
6. There is no abnormal noise for about three minutes after starting. After the pressure in the gas tank gradually rises to the predetermined pressure, the pressure switch will automatically cut off the power supply and the motor will stop running.
7. The oil level line should be checked regularly during operation. When the oil level line is lower than the lower limit position, it should be filled in time, and the oil level should be kept within the range of the upper and lower limit oil level lines.
8. If there are abnormal situations such as violent vibration, high pressure of the air storage tank, and sound of the safety valve during the operation of the mobile air compressor, the operator should immediately turn off the power for inspection and report for repair.
9. When the power supply is not cut off and there is pressure, maintenance and repair work such as adding new oil is prohibited.
10. If the air compressor is powered off or stopped during operation, the exhaust valve should be opened and the power switch should be opened to ensure safety.
11. Drain the water in the tank after the work is completed.
12. The air compressor should be checked and cleaned regularly, and daily maintenance work should be done to achieve neatness, cleanliness and safety.